Last update 20 May 2017
By using our service you agree that 1) you are 18 years old or older 2) you understand and agree with our terms. If you don t accept them please do not use the service.
We may modify the Terms of service at any time. If we do so, you will be promptly notified. In this case you need to review and accept our Terms if you if you continue to use the service. If you do not accept our revised Terms, then you cannot use our service anymore. WeMeet is not responsible for any third party changes or modifications of these Terms. We have the right to change , supend , add any feature of the Services we offer without notice or liability.
2 Criminal History and Background Checks
By using our Service you state you have never been convicted to a felony or sex offences. We do not conduct criminal background checks about our members but we reserve the right to conduct criminal checks at any time using public records. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. By agreeing these Terms you authorize such checks.
3 Creating an Account
4 Non Commercial Use
Our service is for personal use only. You are not allowed to use our service for commercial use such as advertising, soliciting users to buy or sell any product or service. Companies, businesses, organizations are not allowed to use WeMeet without our consent that we may grant or deny. We will take legal actions against illegal and / or unauthorized use of the service. WeMeet grants you a limited , non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download, copy, display, view, the Content solely for your personal non- commercial use.
The company and its partners and / or affiliates are not responsible for user behavior. You are solely responsible for any direct, indirect, general , special, consequential and / or incidental, arising damage or loss resulting from your or anyone else’ s conduct in connection to our service. The damage or loss includes , without limitation, physical injury, death, emotional distress or any other damage from communicating or meeting users through the service.
6 Account Security
You are solely responsible for the security of your account login credentials. You agree to notify us of disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials.
7 Proprietary Rights
The company owns all property rights in the Service and in all its content. You agree not to copy, modify, copy, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, publish , license, reverse engineer or transfer or sell for any commercial purposes any portion of the Services. You agree to not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
8 Users’ Responsibilities
8.1 The user guarantees that the data provided by him during the personal registration (mandatory) are accurate and correspond to the truth, and that the profile image or other images represent the user himself or herself. The user agrees that the files and / or images transmitted and / or the updated content do not violate any regulation (people , trademarks, copyrights etc..). This includes also the information collected from your Facebook, Instagram, Gmail accounts.
8.3 You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs, or profile text.
8.4. You are not allowed to post or send to any other user any abusive, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, intimidating, racially offensive, illegal material or any material that violates another person’ s rights.
8.5 It is prohibit to register a user using other person’ s names or create fake accounts. It is also prohibit to impersonate, or misrepresent your relationship with, any person or entity (this includes pretending to be a minor if you are not).
- The user is not allowed to upload or transmit any Content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, obscene, violent, patently offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, contains personally identifiable information of another or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or harm (including self-harm) or is otherwise objectionable.
- You are not allowed to:
- harm, stalk or otherwise harass others.
- upload or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to make available, or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- upload or transmit images which contain nudity, weapons, violence, or drugs.
- upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation, or offer any contest, giveaway.
- upload or transmit software viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs, or use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- register accounts or post Content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
- to illegally upload, store, publish, disclose, grant access, or in any other way use viruses, Trojans, and other malware.
9 Contact Information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Terms.